Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jolly Holly Holiday!

Hi guys!

As I mentioned yesterday, I got some polishes from winter collections. One of those polishes is Jolly Holly from China Glaze's Naughty and Nice Collection. I wanted Jolly Holly and Party Hearty from this collection, but Party Hearty was sold out everywhere I looked (online) :-(. But atleast I got Jolly Holly! I really love this kind of green. Not to obvious and a beautiful shimmer. I think this is going to be my favorite green along with Emerald Sparkle from China Glaze!



The application was great, two coats did the job! I think I might have to get a back up for this bottle, I think I'm going to use it a lot!

I also made a Christmas mani with Jolly Holly, I will make a post with it tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by and blog you later!
Christina