Thursday, December 30, 2010

Another best of 2010 list!

Hi guys

As you all probably have noticed, its the time for ‘best of 2010’ lists. Because I enjoy these lists very much, I’m going to give my top 10 list too! Since the best of 2010 is the best of my nail polish history, the list will not only include polishes from 2010 but also from earlier collections. Here we go!

China Glaze - Emerald Sparkle_wm 

China Glaze – Emerald Sparkle

Color Club - Wild at Heart_wm

Color Club – Wild at Heart

Gosh - Holographic_wm

Gosh – Holographic

Misa - When You Say My Name_wm

Misa – When You Say My Name

OPI - Ink_wm

OPI – Ink

OPI - Jade Is The New Black_wm

OPI – Jade Is The New Black

OPI - Teasy Does it_wm

OPI – Teas-y Does It

Catrice - I Sea You!_wm

Catrice – I Sea You

Catrice - London's Weather Forecast_wm

Catrice – Londons Weather Forecast

Essie - Pretty Edgy (inside)_wm

Essie – Pretty Edgy

That was it! They are not mentioned in any particulair order. It was hard enough to choose a top 10, so putting them in order would be very hard!

What do you think? Did any of these make it to your top?

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Christina