Sunday, December 26, 2010

I’m Going Incognito

 

Hi guys

Hope you all had a wonderful time the past days and got everything you wanted! I had a great time, but the good times can’t last because I have to start studying again for my semester exams in January..

I have Going Incognito from Essie’s Winter 2010 Collection to show you today. I was very happy to hear that Essie was planning to come with a green polish for the winter collection. When I saw the promopics and the first swatches, I knew I would own this lovely deep emerald green! Can you imagine my happiness when I received it last week?!

Essie - Going Incognito_wm

For an Essie polish, this one applied very well. Complete coverage in just two smooth coats!

I like this polish very much, a great addition to my collection of green polishes!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

Christina