Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Spring Green

Hi guys,

Today I have Spring Green from Sally Hansen (Insta-Dri) for you! I got this one in a recent swap from a lovely girl in the US. I've been searching a while now for a beautiful light green creme & I think I've finally found it! I really like this fresh, summery color. Lately it seems that summer is far gone because its has been raining several days now, but luckly this polish brings a little summer back.

Application was fine, didn't experience any problems. I can imagine that the Insta-Dri polishes from Sally Hanson can frustrate some people. The brush is very wide but I had no problems with that because my nailbeds are not that small.

My nails are very short right now, I had to file them to nubbins after my trip because they were in a really bad shape. Lets hope they'll grow fast.. :(



Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!
Christina