Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Flowers & Butterfly Konad

Hi guys

I'm showing you guys my recent mani. I started of with a white base. I used the FCC white polish I got on my trip in Ethiopia. I really like this polish because it's very opaque for a white polish. Normally it could get away with two coats, but because I wasn't very careful, I used three coats for this mani.

After a day or so I got a little bored with my nails so I decided to spice them up a little. I used a full nail design from Konad's m73 plate. This design is really one of my favorites, I think it's really pretty. For my ring finger I used a butterfly design from Konad plate m25. I thought the two design went well together. I used Wet n Wilds Black Creme for stamping.



I'm pretty happy with the result. What do you guys think?

Thanks for stopping by,
Christina