Monday, August 23, 2010

Happily Ever After

Hi guys,

Sorry I've been absent for a few days, I just started my summer job and I don't have much time left when I get home. I have a free day today so I wanted to share one of my favorite polishes from Orly with you guys. Happily Ever After is a part of their Once Upon a Time Collection from fall 2009. It's a pretty berry color with a very subtle shimmer. The shimmer is absolutly amazing when you see the polish in the bottle. Unfortunatly the shimmer doesn't show up very much on the nails. When seen in direct sunlight the gorgeousness appears, but even though its summer, there's not much sunlight these days. But I think the polish still looks great so here it is:



Here's a close up picture from the shimmer shown in the bottle:



Pretty isn't it?

Oh and I just placed a Models Own order! My first Models Own polishes are on their way, so you can expect a review when I get them (hopefully soon). They are having a 50% sale (code: FACEBOOK50), so if you haven't ordered yet, you still have time until friday! You better go and profit from this wonderful sale, you may regret it if you don't!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Christina