Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Emerald Beauty

Hi everyone,

I've got another green to show you today, Emerald Sparkle from China Glaze. I hesitated a long time before finally getting this polish. It didn't attract me when I swatches of it. But the last time I ordered nail polish, I had one open spot for another polish (yeah I know, I still don't understand how that could be) so I looked at my 'maybe-list' and choose this one. I was really suprised when I tried this polish for the first time, I was instantly in love!



Application was great, opaque in two coats. This polish is suprisingly very pigmented! So another bonus point!

I can't believe I didn't get this one sooner?! This will definitely be my favorite polish to wear during the Christmas holidays! Unless China Glaze and other brands come up with other beautiful holiday collections.. what they'll probably do..