Thursday, August 12, 2010

Emerald en golden stars

Hi guys,

I was a little bored today and wanted to do my nails. I really love my Emerald Sparkle manicure, so I didn't want to change that. So I decided to refresh them a little with some Konad! I started with stamping the half of a fullnail design from Konad plate m65. I used Hi-Tek from China Glaze to stamp with.



I liked the result, but the open space was bothering me. So I looked at my plates and thought it would look good to ad a star in the other half. This was a design from a fauxnad plate b09. This is the final result:





I'm pretty pleased with the result. I'm still no artist when it comes to stamping, so the designs are still a little messy, my apologies. What do you guys think?

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day,
Christina