Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sinful Colors - Cloud 9

Hi guys!

So its been VERY hot the past week, thats why there haven't been many posts. I've been too lazy to do my nails, lol. I have had some good news today, I heard that I passed all my exams this year! So three months of vacation for me! :)

Today I have Cloud 9 from Sinful Colors for you. I got this in a swap and was dissapointed at first because it's so sheer, but after 3 coats I thought it was beautiful. It actuallly is a shimmer, but for some reason it looks like a creme on my pictures. Application was fine, not streaky.



I also did a konad over it but I forgot to take a picture and by now my nail polish has started shipping so I won't put you guys through that!

Have a very nice day and thanks for stopping by!
Christina

4 comments:

Bregje said...

Congrats! :) And that color looks great on you!

Susie said...

I love it. I don't have it but will. :)
Susie

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Pretty color. I see the shimmer (especially in the bottle) when I click the photo.

Susie said...

I'm not sure who has or hasn't entered BUT I'm having a brand new giveaway on my blog.
http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
Susie

Post a Comment