Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Holo-ishious!

The sun decided to come out today, finally!
I thought it was the perfect day to get some photos in the sun of Color Club - Wild At Heart.
I absolutely LOVE this color!
This is my first holo and I can't wait to get my hands on some more!

First a photo that was taken inside, as you can see (or not): no holo.

This one on the other hand, shows it perfectly! Isn't it beautiful?!



This is a one-coater! Application did go perfect! I'm really pleased about this polish. Revvolution seems to be a great holo too from what I've seen, so I am excited to try that one too! Hopefully the sun will stick around long enough to get some pictures of that one as well..

So thats all for now, I have to get back to studying! :-(

Thanks for stopping by!
Christina

3 comments:

krex said...

you know I love this one! .D

ABOP Laquerlove said...

This is gorgeous! I need to stop looking because otherwise I'll go order it - and I just got a new batch of polish, so no, I shouldn't!

xtinaaj said...

@krex: haha, yes I do!:D

@ADOP: You HAVE to get it! Don't hesitate, its really worth the money, you won't regret it ;-)

Post a Comment