Thursday, October 7, 2010

Funky French with Sparkle-icious & Ski Teal We Drop

Hi guys!

I have a funky french for you guys today. When I got my package from transdesign, I decided to try out Ski Teal We Drop from the Swiss Collection from OPI. A gorgeous deep teal creme. This is probably going to be one of my favorites for this fall. After a few hours I wanted to try out Sparkle-icious from the Burlesque collection, but I didn't want to remove my Ski Teal We Drop mani + I hate to remove a full glitter mani, so I decided to spice my mani up with a french in Sparkle-icious!




I think that this is a very great combination. Sparkle-icious is really stunning. This is my first glitter and really want to do a full mani with it, but I'm afraid for the PITA removal. But I'll eventually have to do it someday because Sparkle-icious is too pretty to be untouched!

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day,
Christina