Sunday, October 17, 2010

Art De Lautrec nr 40

Hi people!

Today I’m showing you a polish from Art De Lautrec. A few weeks ago, the webshop Alice & Jo's Havesentials had a promotion on Art De Lautrec polish. I got 3 polishes for just €6! Art De Lautrec polishes don’t have names, only numbers. The one I’m showing today is nr. 40. A very pretty dark brown with a subtle shimmer. Its not that special, but I love the subtle shimmer in it.

Art De Lautrec - 40_wm

This was the first Art De Lautrec polish that I tried and I must say that I’m impressed. They have a wide range of colors (you can see them on the website from Alice & Jo’s Havesentials, they even have swatches from all the polishes!) and the formula of these is very good. I’ll be showing you guys 2 other polishes from AdL in the future!

Thanks for stopping by and have nice day!

Christina