Monday, October 18, 2010

Art de Lautrec nr 07B

Hi!

A few days ago, I showed you my first polish from Art De Lautrec. Today I’m going to show you another one! The one for today is nr 07B: a very very beautiful holographic polish from AdL. It has a brown base, but it’s very sheer:

Art De Lautrec - 07B_wm

This was two coats. You can see the holo pop up, but not so obvious as in the bottle. So what if I’d try to layer it over something else?

Art De Lautrec 07B over 40_wm

Amazing, huh?! This is 07B layered over nr 40, the one I showed you guys yesterday.

Before I got this polish, I heard great things about the holo polishes from Art de Lautrec. Unfortunatly I orded way too late in the sale, so a lot of the holo polishes were already sold out. But it’s a great excuse to order the others in the future!

What do you think? Think you’ll be getting AdL polishes soon?

Thanks for stopping by and have nice day,
Christina