Sunday, January 2, 2011

Two-thousand-eleven

Happy New Year Everyone!

I stumbled on a beautiful quote today and wanted to share it with you guys. I hope it inspires you to make 2011 the best year so far!

This is your life. Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. If you don't have enough time, stop watching TV. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. Some opportunities only come once, seize them. Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them. So go out and start creating.

My first mani of the year was my first polish from Zoya. I got this one in a swap and even though pink is not my favorite color, I liked this one very much!

Zoya - Max_wm

Max is a beautiful hotpink. I was very impressed with the formula of Zoya. I hope all of their polishes are as good as this one! I’m definitely going to get some Zoya’s on Ebay since I can’t get them in stores.

Do you have any recommendations for me? What’s your favorite polish from Zoya?

Thanks for stopping by

Christina