Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blue floral manicure

Hi guys

Recently I decided to use my samples from Viva La Nails again! I wanted to use the beautiful blue floral water decals for such a long time, but I didn’t have any inspiration. Well, finally the day came that I had an idea about how to use them!

I used Models Own – Beth’s Blue as a base and created a gradient by sponging the lower half of my nails with Models Own – Betty Blue. After that I added some water decals from Viva La Nails (sheet: BLE244).

This is the result:

DSCF3840 (2)_wm

You can see that the swirlthingie (lol) on my ring finger isn’t complete, I think I messed it up by putting on top coat to soon.

DSCF3832_wm

I’m really happy with the result! I looove these water decals, they look very cute. They are also very easy to apply! I have them in a purple/red color so I’m definitely going to use them again! :)

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by,

Christina