Friday, January 21, 2011

Back in Business

Hi everyone!

My laptop is finally fixed, yay! Unfortunately my harddisc was replaced so I lost everything nailpolish related (spreadsheet, wishlist, swatches, blogpictures, …). Its too bad, but life goes on!

I already have a mani to show you guys! I created a line manicure with Catrice – Lucky in Lilac and Hi-tek from China Glaze. It took me quit some time to finish this manicure. I first put on two coats of Lucky In Lilac. After that, I used tape to create the lines. I cut little strips, placed them on my nail and applied a coat of Hi-tek.

This is how it looks like with a coat of Seche Vite!

Gold&PurpleLines_wm

I’m going to London in February and wondered if there are nail polish brands that I should keep my eye on. Do you have some suggestions?

Thanks for stopping by and until next time,

Christina