Thursday, January 6, 2011

Funky Red French

Today I’m showing you my latest funky french manicure! I just got Lubu Heels from China Glaze and wanted to try it out. It looked sooo pretty in the bottle. I was hoping on the same wow-effect like Emerald Sparkle from China Glaze. Well, that' turned out to be a big fail. I don’t know if I have a bad version of Hubu Heels or it’s because I had too high expectations. I just didn’t like it. It wasn’t as sparkly as I hoped and it was too much black for me.

I eventually got over it and decided to change the mani with a funky french in Lacquered Up from Essie.

FunkyRedFrench_wm

It was a long time since I did a french so I was happy with the result. Do you like french manicures? Any favorite combinations?

 

Thanks for stopping by and until nex time,

Christina