Friday, November 5, 2010

My first Misa

Hi guys,

Hope you all are fine, wherever you are. It’s been a long time since I’ve written a post, I’m sorry. But I’ll try to update more often in the future!

I recently bought my first polish from Misa. I saw some awesome swatches from the “What I like about you”-collection on Lacquerized. I like every single one of this collection, but since I wasn’t familiar with polishes from Misa, I got myself “What I like about you”. It’s a very pretty brown with copper shimmer.

Misa - When You Say My Name_wm

I am really impressed with the formula. Applied very smooth in two coats. Another pluspoint is the brush, not too thick and not too small, perfect for my nails! I think this brand may take a spot in top 5 brands! I’ll have to try some other polishes from Misa first, off course. But I’m on the good way; after trying this polish, I also got “It’s You” from this collection. I’ll be showing you that one soon!

Do you guys have any recommendations from Misa? I already have Toxic Seduction and Dirty Sexy Money on my wishlist!

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Christina