Saturday, November 13, 2010

Essie–Turquoise & Caicos

Hi guys,

The rainy and windy fall weather has reached us, so I wanted to bring some summer on my nails. Turquoise & Caicos is a part of the Resort Collection from Essie. It’s a beautiful turquoise color that indeed reminds me of the turquoise seas you see in Resort brochures etc.

Essie - Turqoise & Caicos_wm

The formula is pretty good, this needed 3 coats for a opaque coverage. Yesterday I went by Kruidvat in town and found a pretty striper from Essence called “03 Silver Surfer”. A friend of mine had already bought it in the past and I saw that the color looked very pretty for details on nails, so I got it for myself. When I got home I wanted to try it out, but didn’t want to remove T&C. So eventually I applied some stripes on it.

Turqoise & silver stripes_wm

Turqoise & silver stripes 2_wm

The striper is very easy to use and the formula of the silver polish is really good: a simple stroke gives a good coverage. I really like this color, I’m looking forward to using it for other designs and with other colors!

Thanks for stopping by,

Christina