Sunday, October 24, 2010

Leopard Konad Manicure

Hello!

Most of you probably know the leopard print from konad plate m57. This print has been an inspiration for many manicures, including many of mine. You could do the classic brown/black one with this print, but it’s much nicer to spice it up a little. I’ve seen mani funky leopard manicures: from a combination of 2 colors up to a multicolor combination. I kept it simple and used a green theme. As a base I used Jade Is the New Black from OPI. I stamped the leopard print from plate m57 on it, and pimped it with some light green dots in Spring Green from Sally Hanson Insta-Dri. Here’s the result:

LuipaardjemetJITNB_wm

I really like the result! I’ll probably do this manicure with some other colors in the future. Any of you had a funky leopard manicure yet?

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!

Christina