Monday, November 22, 2010

Viva La Nails Sample Pack

Hi guys!

Last week, I ordered the bloggers Sample Pack from Viva La Nails. They offer bloggers/vloggers a sample pack that includes 3 sheets with nail art stickers and 3 sheets with decals. You just have to pay 2,95£ for shipment and review the sample pack on your blog or vlog.

The nail art stickers include a red flowerdesign, flowers in different colors & a white butterlydesign:

VivaLaNails_stickers_wm

The decals include a black flowerdesign, a blue/red flower design and a sheet with Christmas designs (yay!):

VivaLaNails_Decals_wm

I didn’t own any nail art stickers/decals before I got this, so I am very excited to try these out. When I got them, I couldn’t resist trying them out. I added the a duo of pink-purple flowers on my ring fingers! I was wearing Secret Admirer from Sinful Colors at the time.

VivaLaNails1_wm

The stickers were very easy to apply. I used a toothpick to remove the sticker from the sheet and to place it on my nail. I don’t know how well these last on the fingers yet, but I’ll definitely give you an update when I review more of this sample pack!

Here’s a close up:

VivaLaNails_1_2_wm

You can order these and many others on www.vivalanails.co.uk
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day,

Christina