Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Serena Williams for OPI?

Hi Guys!

No polish to show you guys today, but some nail polish related news. I read something very exciting today on Lushious Beauty (dutch) and Oprah.com . Apparently Serena Williams will colaborate with O.P.I. to bring out a collection called 'Grand Slam'.

This is the (very limited) info about it:

For now, Serena is easing into the nail business by launching her own collection of OPI nail polish colors called the Grand Slam Collection. Serena says the colors will represent different tennis tournaments, such as the Australian Open, French Open, U.S. Open and Wimbledon.


I'm so excited about this since I'm a HUGE tennis fan. I hope they come up with a very wonderful collection! Can't wait to hear some more about this! Anybody as excited about this as me?!

Christina