Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Franken - Spark in my Heart

Hi guys!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I've been really busy the last days. After days filled with things to do, I was a little bored today so I ended up cleaning my stash. As I went through it, I found H&M's Cha Cha. Its a beige with subtle holo glitter. I don't think it looks good on me so I don't really use it at all. Instead of trowing it away/swapping it, I decided to try to franken with it! I wanted a red holo, so I pulled out a regular red polish that I got in Ethiopia and mixed the two together. I don't really know how much of each polish I used, I used a half bottle of Cha Cha and kept adding the red until I got the red holo that I wanted! It was very sunny today (probably last sun we'll see for a while :(), so I had the chance to take some nice pictures. This is the result:





I think it ended up looking very good! :) I like that the holo shimmer is not that obvious (Cha Cha isn't a very obvious holo either), it comes out very subtle in artificial light or sunlight. I named it "Spark in my Heart". I don't really know why, I just thought it sounded good, hehe. What do you think, yay of nay?

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!
Christina