Monday, January 31, 2011

Dress Maker with flowers

Hi guys

My body/mind is so sick of summer, so I’ve been thinking about spring/summer a lot lately. My last manicure was also inspired by spring. I used Milani – Dress Maker as a base. I didn’t really like the application because I needed 3 coats for full coverage. I hate polishes that need 3 coats. Luckily the result was worth it. Gorgeous shimmer!

Milani - Dressmaker (shimmer)_wm

To add something extra, I decided to use water decals from Viva La Nails.

VivaLaNails Dressmaker_wm

VivaLaNails Dressmaker (2)_wm

I really love this combination. I think I’ll do this more in spring, but instead of using Dress Maker, I’ll use Sold Out Forever from Catrice because it’s an exact dupe + 2 coats do the job!

Are you looking forward to spring/summer?

Thanks for stopping by

Christina