Monday, August 16, 2010

Bright Blue

Hi guys!

I want to show you guys a polish from my Ethiopian Haul today. It's the bright blue one from a brand called J.M.E. Well, I suppose that's the name because thats graved in the cap of the bottle, the bottle doesn't really have a label. The polish doesn't haven't a name either, just a sticker on the bottom with the numer 28.

I'm just going to show you how it looks like on me.



It's a very bright blue, I would almost say neon. It has in some sort of way a frost finish, which I don't like, at all. When I swatched the polish the first time, on one finger I kinda liked it. But I don't like it now that I have it as a full mani. I don't really know why. Sometimes you just don't like a polish for no special reason, you know what I mean? I think it could be a dupe for Frostbite from China Glaze, but I don't own that one so I'm not sure. And I think Frostbite has shimmer.

Another downside of this polish is the brush. It's not straight, which makes it very hard to get a clean mani. I tried to take a picture of it, but you can't really see it on the photo. Guess it's not that big of a deal since the polish cost me about 0,40 Euro, is it?

Thanks for stopping by!
Christina