Friday, February 4, 2011

Watermarble

Hi guys
I tried water marbling again. It went a lot better than previous times, but I’m still not that content. I used 3 polishes from Models Own: Moody Grey, Purple Grey and Turkish Delight.
Here’s the result:

WaterMarble_wm

It’s still very messy. But I like the color combination.
WaterMarble2_wm
I think the design on my index finger turned out to be the best. Least favorite is my ringfinger.
As you can see, most of the design was ruined by those little spots. After I pulled my finger out of the water, there were still some drops of water on the nail. I didn’t really know how to get rid of them.
Has anyone tips on how to prevent or to remove those water drops without ruining the design?
Thanks for stopping by and until next time,
Christina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

Over 160,000 men and women are losing weight with a easy and SECRET "liquid hack" to lose 1-2lbs each night while they sleep.

It is scientific and works on anybody.

This is how to do it yourself:

1) Go get a drinking glass and fill it half full

2) Proceed to do this crazy HACK

you'll become 1-2lbs skinnier when you wake up!

Post a Comment