Friday, February 11, 2011

London Haul

Hi guys
Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I was on a mini citytrip to London! Hopefully I can make it up to you guys with some UK nail polish brands!
Before I went to London, I made a huge list of polishes/brands to check out. I wanted polishes from Barry M, Eyeko, Models Own, Accessorize, Bloom, Gosh, MUA, … But eventually I didn’t get many polishes! I only got the ones I REALLY wanted because I underestimated the prices!

Here’s what I got:
LondonHaul_wm
From L-R: Barry M – Dusky Mauve, Barry M – Cobalt Blue, MeMeMe – Passionate, Accessorize – Aztec.
I also got some nailcare products. I went to Lush and got a back up of Lemonly Flutter, my all time favorite cuticle butter! It was £5.80. Here in Belgium its about €10 in the Lush store, so I’m really happy that I got a back up.
Lemonly Flutter_wm
Before I went to London, I read about a hand creme from the brand Soap&Glory. I love using different hand cremes, so I wanted to get this hand creme. Its called Hand Food. I will do a review on this very soon! I got two tubes because it was get 3 for 2, a friend has the third tube.
Hand Food_wm
So this was it! I really enjoyed my visit to London, it's a wonderful city! My little vacation did kinda ruin my nails.. Three nails broke, so I filed all my nails to nubbins :( Hopefully they’ll grow faaast!
I will be posting swatches and reviews of my haul soon!
Thanks for stopping by and until next time,
Christina